Simple Delights

Saturday 28 January 2012

Rich Chocolate Cake



Planning to bake a chocolate cake to be sold on Sunday church coffee corner.As being inspire by one of my friend chocolate cake baking lately.

Am not always a chocolate person. Ya you hear me right. A lot of my friends I knew is very into chocolate. I used to love chocolate when I was young , that was a time it is such a thrill to receive chocolate as a gift during Christmas . Now I would say Nah not really a fan of chocolate. Of course when the chocolate is really smooth and pure is still good to indulge in it.

Searching through chocolate cake recipes from some of my food blogger. Wanted to get one that is simple, easy to bake and with fantastic result. I finally found this seem to be easy for me to follow ( as is my first chocolate cake baking) -> Rasamalaysia. Well, as am not sure what cake mold to be used. As the baking in process I can see the cake nearly overflow from the pan. Hmm not impress at all . As what it turn out, I can not do any topping or coating. So it is like a "normal chocolate cake " thank GOD it is moist inside.

I share this cake with my friends on the night with some vanilla ice cream it taste good. I might try another recipe and the right mold on my next attempt. At this point I would say ..taste is good but the cake should have turn out better in shape.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...